วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2556

Just a Little Introduction to the Foreign Teachers at Phuket Wittayalai!


ERICK CARLSON


My name is Erick Carlson. My nickname is Erick. I was born on July 28th, 1986, in Minnesota, America. I have lived in Texas, Ohio, and California. I graduated from Bowling Green State University in Ohio. I studied English and creative writing. Now I'm in Phuket. I have worked at PKW for three years. I'm an English teacher for M1 and M4 and also a reading and writing teacher. My favorite food is the burrito, which is from Mexico. My favorite Thai food is khao mok gai. In my free time, I like to listen to music, play video games, watch TV, and read books. PKW is great because the students are so friendly and amazing.



ERICA HUNTER


Hello I am Erica Hunter from England which is part of the United Kingdom (UK). My birthday is 12th March and I am 25 years old. I graduated with a BA in Theatre Arts from the University of Derby.
I have been working at PKW since March 2013 and I teach Listening and Speaking to M1, Communication Studies to M2, Core English to MEP1, Drama to M5 and Tourism to MEP4. Fun, Forward thinking and Friendly are three words that spring to mind when I think of PKW's students and teachers.
I really enjoy living in Phuket and Thailand. I especially like the beautiful beaches and local food. My favourite place to visit is Nai Harn beach as it is beautiful and I can also swim in the sea which is my favourite hobby.



MAHALA PROCH



My name is Mahala Proch or you can call me Teacher May! I'm from the mountainous state of Colorado in America. I teach Listening and Speaking to M3 and M4 as well as dance. I've been at PKW since the beginning of the year in May. My favorite food is sushi! My hobbies include dancing, traveling, writing and running! I graduated from the University of Colorado with a B.S. in Journalism and Writing and a B.A. in Spanish Literature. My favorite places to hang out in Phuket are Khao Rang hill and the King's Park! I also frequent the Indie Market on Thursdays and Fridays. My favorite quote is: "There are three rules in life: Be kind, be kind and be kind." I would describe PKW as: fun, educational and phenomenal!!






MACIEJ OLEFIROWICZ




My name is Maciej but you can call me Matthew. My birthday is on 30th of April, I'm from Poland and I hope you know where it is, if not then I hope you check. I studied Economics in Poland. I have been teaching Listening and Speaking to M3 and M6 since the beginning of this school year. I love Thai food, especially Masaman, fried rice with basil leaves and of course yellow Mango with sticky rice and coconut milk for a dessert. When I am not at school, you can find me on the beach or more precisely in the water, where I surf or wakeboard. My favorite quotes: "World is like a book and if you don't travel you read only one page", "Strangers are friends you haven't met yet", favorite places in Phuket: Monkey hill, Nai Yang and Kata beach. PKW in 3 worlds: "best job ever" but seriously: "friendly, fantastic, future"





KATHRYN PARKIN





My name is Kathryn Parkin, my nickname is Kate. I was born in England on the 24th of May and when I was eight I moved to South Africa.  In 2011, I graduated from the University of Cape Town, in Organisational Psychology. I have been working at PKW since March 2013 and I teach Listening and Speaking to M2 and Communication to both M4 and M5. My favourite food is pizza, por pia, and “meat on a stick” (skewers)! I love to go to the Indy Market, and wonder around Old Town. On the weekend, if the weather is nice, you can find me soaking up the sun on one of Phuket’s gorgeous beaches. Three words to describe PKW would be “fun”, “exciting” and “amazing”.   




ALASTAIR GREEN



Hello! My name is Alastair. I teach listening & speaking (M2) and communication (M4 & M5) at PKW and have been here for just 4 months! I am British and from London, England and my birthday is the 15th of September. I graduated from the University Of Warwick, in Psychology. I love sushi and yum gai sep and am usually at the Indy Market eating lots of delicious chicken. I think PKW is - fun, interesting and educational.






RYAN TURNER




Why Hello everybody. My name is Ryan Turner and I am from Maryland, eastern United States. My birthday is October 1988. I teach English at PKW and I've been here for one year now. I mostly have M5 Listening and Speaking, but I also teach communication to the lower levels. My favorite food is without a doubt mashed potatoes. I enjoy playing games/sports, traveling, and talking with good friends. Baseball is my favorite sport, but Thailand does not have baseball so I play football whilst here. I graduated from West Virginia University in May of 2010 with a B.A. in Arts & Sciences. My favorite quote is "Be here now”.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น